Thursday, May 7, 2009

More to come...

Hi all, well I have been kinda busy in the last few weeks since my last post. I have worked with the great team of E.L.F. Cosmetics (Shout out to Achelle Dunaway ) and recently did a fashion show for Aria Dress Bridal Show at Trump International Hotel in NYC on April 4, 2009. It was an amazing show and here is the vid, I am right in the opening, getting my work on!!! Oh and another on Chic TV!!!

I will be attending the NYC Makeup Show, sooooooooo excited.
As well as attending the MAC Pro to Pro party in NYC and participating in some of their Artistry Series classes, very excited since I am a MAC addict, should probably get a tattoo for that, maybe. I will take lots of pics and post shortly.

Met two great mua recently at Fairleigh Dickinson's Fashion Show on May 2, 2009. The producer, Elizabeth, was great and a real talent to look out for.
JES Makeup
Janel T. Keeys

I just got a new hairdo and need to find the perfect look, so tonight I will play and will post pics...oh yea, almost forgot, got my Youtube up and running check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment