Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It is official, I am online

I am now posted on youtube. I am so excited to finally be there and I have had so many great things and opportunities happen since I lasted posted, a looong time ago, but I will update it all. I am so happy. My first video is inspired by something I saw as a young child and it stayed with me for a long time. When I first saw Michael Jackson's In the Closet video, I was in awe. So beautiful and so sexy, I couldn't help but have a even bigger crush on Michael and I discovered the magic of makeup. Naomi Campbell was gorgeous and the video was stunning, and the song is timeless. So please all go to my page, leave comments and tell me what you think. Is it good, ok or do I need to get a new job, lol. Smooches!!!!!!!

Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment